Residential High Speed Internet Plans
The Swift Difference:
- Network speeds stay at what you are paying for RIGHT through supper! It’s not “at peak” when you don’t need it at 3am…
- Low Latency: Less than 30 ms to Winnipeg! (Gamers love this!)
- NO download caps. UNLIMITED usage! We don’t have to pay for the amount of data you download, why pass on a pretend cost to the client!
- NO 1, 2 or 3 year contracts! If we can’t earn your business month after month, we’re not working hard enough!
- 60 Day Risk-Free Guarantee. If not totally impressed, cancel within 60 days to get your full installation costs refunded as well!
- 3 Business Day Response on Repair at Most.
Faster Speeds for Same Price Launched August 1st:
IDEAL FOR LIGHT SURFING, EMAIL, AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
RES-3 Internet Service – 3Mbps download, 1Mbps Upload, $45.00/month
RES-6 Internet Service – 6Mbps download, 1Mbps Upload, $55.00/month
IDEAL FOR STREAMING VIDEO AND WORKING FROM HOME:
RES-9 Internet Service – 9Mbps download, 2Mbps Upload, $75.00/month
RES-12 Internet Service – 12Mbps download, 3Mbps Upload, $95.00/month
RES-15 Internet Service – 15Mbps download, 3Mbps Upload, $115.00/month
IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USERS WITH HIGH USAGE DEMANDS:
RES-20 Internet Service – 20Mbps download, 3Mbps Upload, $135.00/month
RES-25 Internet Service – 25Mbps download, 3Mbps Upload, $155.00/month
Standard Installation – $199.99
Includes basic mounting hardware and running cabling professionally and appropriately. A site survey will be conducted first, to ensure you will not require any further hardware for height. Basic Installation includes up to 3 hours of labour and up to 100′ of cabling. Height is additional, see below.
Line of Sight required – cost varied
Because all wireless technologies excel only with true line of sight, we will require that the radios are mounted above the tree line, to ensure proper connections. However, for some clients this means going much higher than their roofline. Some rural properties are surrounded by tall trees, and may require a tripod and mast, or even a guy wired pop-up mast. The free site survey conducted before setup will ensure there are no surprises in setup fees. The Line of Sight page has options for additional height, along with installation tips and pricing!
Swift does not profit on the height setup to meet the requirements for installation. If you as a client would like to provide your own tower, installation of the tower, etc, we would welcome that option as well!